18 July 2013

18.7.13



I woke up with this song randomly stuck in my head today. Missy Higgins was once one of my favorite musical artists, but I've drifted away from her over the years. It's kind of weird, listening to the lyrics and realizing how much I can relate to them right now...and on this whole experience, I guess!

Tomorrow I am going to Dunbar again to sit in on some sessions. Then after that, my supervisor has given me a half-day to hop as my cousin, Leah, is visiting Edinburgh this weekend! I am so excited! We have a lot planned for the next few days. I have laundry in the machine, and hopefully they'll dry fully on the lines tonight so I can pack before bed. I am going into work earlier than usual to head to Dunbar, so I want to make sure I have enough done tonight so I am not rushing. I'll hop on the train straight from Dunbar and head into Edinburgh. It's so, so warm here right now. Everyone is saying I should be used to this weather (it's 80 degrees Fahrenheit), but the lack of air conditioning makes that logic null and void. I am just so excited to get to explore with Leah, and show her around the city I've quickly grown attached to!

You'll hear from me in a few days!


1 comment: