10 May 2013

Visa!


Today I received my Visa in the mail! I learned that it is printed on the inside of your passport, which I never new before. It is all starting to sink in now that I am actually going on this trip, although the whole idea still possesses many of the same qualities as a distant dream.
I am focused on getting as much done as I can before I leave on May 30th. Between finishing school and working (more hours than I probably should, but I need the money), I have not had much time to see my friends or even my family. For the next 20 days, I expect I will be rushing around like a manic person. That being said, I may not have as much time to blog as I would hope about the pre-adventure, but I hope to at least have it up and running effectively before I get on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment